- Trish Wainwright is looking for a Cotswolds venue for an artisans’ collective.
- Ryders Blu (Jake & PJ) tell us about their music.
- Robert Miller and his Project Grand Slam have New York City Grooves.
- Justin Brooks relates the work of the California Innocence Project.
- Bernard Cornwell …and his fictional character Sharpe.
- John Tams is Daniel Hagman (in Sharpe) and can be heard singing “Over The Hills And Far Away.”
- Additional music from: Herbie Frame, Derek & The Dominoes, Muse, Bob Dylan,Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello.
Friday 10th June 2022…7-9pm 1st broadcast. Repeats Sunday 12th June 2022 Noon till 2pm, Available on Listen Again (7 days) and on Mixcloud.. (for a while longer!!)