- Emma Snell explains the GoVolunteerGlos initiative.
- Paul O’Neill looks forward to the APPFEST.
The Cheltenham Food and Drink Festival is 24-26 June 2022
These are exhibitors..
- Erica Lake(Cheltenham Animal Shelter) with a fun dog day!
- Mark Studley is into “Dirty Cooking!!”
- Alistair McVicar (Jekka’s Herb Farm) tells of his use of herbs in his cooking.
- David Hall is Head Chef at The Fish Hotel,Broadway.. and his crab speciality.
- Gillian Byrom Smith is in Poetry Corner..
- Ruth brings us a party.. and Coffee!!
With music from: The Great Leslie, Derek & The Dominoes, The Roving Crows, Paul Evans, Queen, Sam Ryder,Dire Straits, Tom Grennan, The Temper Trap.
Friday 17th June 2022…7-9pm 1st broadcast. Repeats Sunday 19th June 2022 Noon till 2pm, Available on Listen Again (7 days) and on Mixcloud.. (for a while longer!!)