Break free of the January Blues at Raw Comedy on Friday 1st Feb! Six fresh comedy acts fill the Arts Centre’s foyer bar with funny – it’s Evesham’s Comedy Club!
The fun begins at 8pm sharp as the brilliantly self-deprecating compere WILL MARS does the introductions. He’s a comedy circuit veteran with loads of club nights, Edinburgh shows, international performances, TV & radio appearances to his credit.
The night’s crop of acts are
- the award winning HARVEY HAWKINS, who runs comedy clubs across Warwickshire
- the “edgy, thought-provoking & insanely interesting” BILLY McGUIRE (who might wear his kilt)
- ‘So You Think You’re Funny’ semi-finalist CHRIS JONES, straight outta Glasgow’s East End.
- Shrewsbury’s deadpan, witty and prolific pun-monger MAX POOLE
- ‘2018 Jewish Comedian of the Year’ finalist SARAH LEE
The evening’s finale act will be the “humble, modest & gorgeous” MIKE KEENAN. Bringing wry observations & well crafted gags all the way from Warrington, he’s been called “rude, political & clever” and “Comedy God”.
Audiences are invited to forget that the weather is pants, Christmas over & the world off to hell in a handcart – and come & have a laugh!
LIMITED TO 80 SEATS – advance booking advised! Min age 16. Tickets £6 at the door or £5 (students £4) in advance from Evesham Almonry Abbey Road WR11 4BQ and the arts centre website www.EveshamArtsCentre.co.uk The fun starts at 8pm Fri 1st Feb.