On this week’s edition..
- Edward Peake gives us some insights into Sezincote.. India in the Cotswolds.
- Alan Young & Andy Ruddy “Talk About The Weather”
- Chris Vine reads from “Peter’s Railway-The Picnic” and has a catering suggestion involving a shovel and a steam engine’s firebox!
- Paul D Curran is in Poetry Corner.
- Alex Hawker updates the Rock Choir’s activities.
- Paul Goodhead is Talking Pictures
- Eddie Mooney of The Fortunes, tells us it is “Never Too Far”
So, make a date!! Start as you mean to carry on!!
Friday 5th February 2021…7-9pm 1st broadcast. Repeats Sunday Noon till 2pm
Available on Listen Again (7 days) and on Mixcloud.. (for a while longer!!)