- Lesley Duncan recalls the music of Douglas Munn… her brother .. and how his mathematical career led him into GCHQ…….
- Mario Frangoulis recounts his musical journey, and his latest “crossover” album, “Blue Skies-An American Songbook”.
- Martin Malmgren discusses his project about an obscure composer, Moses Pergament.
Plus music from:
- Hans Gal Piano Trio in E, Op. 18 2. II. Allegro violento, played by Sarah Beth Briggs(piano), David Juritz(violin) and Kenneth Woods (‘cello)
- Mark Knopfler’s Going Home.(Sacha Puttnam & the Classic Film Orchestra)
- Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No 1 in C Major (Krystian Zimmerman and the LSO with Simon Rattle conducting.
Sunday 9-11pm and repeated Thursday at Midnight. Plus Listen Again (7 days) and Mixcloud (several weeks!)