On tonight’s show:
- Sam Smith, with his mother Donna, tells us about his share in an award winning livery for the GWR…and his fundraising for Teens in Crisis… go to everythingtrains.co.uk for a link to the GoFundMe campaign
- Ricky Campbell makes an appeal for volunteers for Gloucester Scouts.
- Paul Curran has a poem from “Would Work”
- And Graham Sclater recounts his musical career, from being a 16year old in Hamburg during those heady 60s days , his record company..and now his novels…..
Sam Smith, and the winning design for GWR’s NHS Tribute Livery.
Paul Curran..”Would Work” Graham Sclater
And music from..The Stereophonics, Ennio Morricone,Julie July, The Secret Sisters, Hardy, Chiffons, Hank Marvin, Moody Blues,Jimi Hendrix,Gloria Gaynor..what’s not to like!!!
And Sunday’s “Cooler Classics”…..
- We’re off to the Vrijthof Square in Maastricht….. so you know what that means!
- Two hours of beautiful music with Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra, with contributions from The Platin Tenors, Carla Maffioletti,Carmen Monarcha, Berlin Comedian Harmonists..and a party!!
These are challenging times for us all, and hopefully you are all observing all the appropriate recommendations that have been issued to get us through this situation.
As a help during this pandemic ,Chipping Campden Support Hub is available..
If you have not already done so please note our new contact details:
E: email@example.com T: 01386 291005
We are updating the new website regularly, so do please look there for up-to-date information.
Looking out for neighbours & friends
We’ve all been asked by Gloucestershire Police to proactively look out for vulnerable neighbours and friends. Can everyone be aware of others who they think might be vulnerable.
In the meantime, do enjoy NCCR… YOUR local community radio station, from Chipping Campden, in the heart of the Cotswolds.
“In The Cooler” (Fridays 7 – 9pm rpt Sun noon-2pm)
Sponsored by Cavendish Park Care Home,Offenham Road,Evesham WR11 3DX