Hello!! I hope you are all keeping safe and well!
On this week’s newly recorded programmes:
“In The Cooler”
- Julie July, with news on the “Shine Together” remix in support of the NHS
- Doug Armstrong (Stratford Street Arts Project) tells us about “Isolation”(apologies for sound quality on interview….)
- Steve Bonham tells us about his music, and its US influences..
- Paul Curran has a poem or two (with a Kenneth Williams performance too..!)
- Nick Corston enthuses about a virtual festival and #COLLABORATE20
(Julie July, Paul D Curran, Doug Armstrong)
(Steve Bonham, Nick Corston)
And a fine selection of music!!
This week’s programme will include a selection of musical delights from Aaron Copland, as performed by the English Symphony Orchestra (conducted by William Boughton)..and given anniversary dates, expect some Pomp & Circumstance and a Planet Suite selection!!
So, be sure to tune in!! www.nccr.co.uk
These are challenging times for us all, and hopefully you are all observing all the appropriate recommendations that have been issued to get us through this situation.
As a help during this pandemic ,Chipping Campden Support Hub is available..
If you have not already done so please note our new contact details:
E: email@example.com T: 01386 291005
We are updating the new website regularly, so do please look there for up-to-date information.
Looking out for neighbours & friends
We’ve all been asked by Gloucestershire Police to proactively look out for vulnerable neighbours and friends. Can everyone be aware of others who they think might be vulnerable.
In the meantime, do enjoy NCCR… YOUR local community radio station, from Chipping Campden, in the heart of the Cotswolds.
“In The Cooler” (Fridays 7 – 9pm rpt Sun noon-2pm)
Sponsored by Cavendish Park Care Home,Offenham Road,Evesham WR11 3DX