On this week’s “In The Cooler”:
- A trio of award winning carers from Chipping Campden’s Mill House Care Home…Paul Dixon,Robyn Underwood and Jennifer Hyndman.
- Kevan Blackadder (I know what you’re thinking!!) tells about the launch of “Lighting Up Cheltenham” this weekend
- Alastair Currill will be focussing light (sorry!!) on photography.. great things come out of Bourton On the Water!!
- Hopefully we will have time for Max Mandel, a New York viola player telling us about the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, performing the odd concert in these parts..
- News from the Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra and Chipping Campden School…
- New music from Tom Auton, Richard Ryan, Sam Waterman,Pepe Belmonte and Filimore.
- And matters arising….
So..do tune in..tonight-Friday..7-9pm (Repeats Sunday Noon till 2) and Listen Again
“In The Cooler” (Fridays 7 – 9pm rpt Sun noon-2pm)
Sponsored by Cavendish Park Care Home,Offenham Road,Evesham WR11 3DX